More than 300 high school students took part in the Early Career Orientation Program
With increased interest from students, teachers and directors, the program for early career orientation and motivation was carried out, which the Bauersachs Foundation in partnership with „Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica” EOOD successfully carried out in selected vocational high schools.
In the past 10 months, seven vocational high schools from the districts of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik have joined the program. A total of 331 students participated in the program.
The main objectives of the program were:
- Increasing the motivation of young people, including those from disadvantaged groups, for successful professional realization
- Making early career orientation
- Building a sustainable model for successful labor integration
- Building partnerships between the non-governmental sector, vocational education and the business sector.
- Diagnostics of soft skills and coaching
The first part of the program was aimed at diagnosing soft skills (social skills) of the enrolled students through Cambridge’s innovative system Self Awareness. The diagnosis was accompanied by coaching sessions designed to help the pupils realize their strengths and social skills.
- Career orientation days – production visits of Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica EOOD
– The second part of the program was related to organizing visits at the Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica EOOD plant. Employees of the company presented the variety of career paths for professional development and the necessary competencies and skills required by the company. The presentations were accompanied by a tour of the plant and familiarization with the real working environment.
For more information on the project, the implemented activities and the opportunities for continuing and expanding the program, please contact us:
+359885 939 731 / email@example.com
The program is part of the “Equal Opportunity for Career Development” project and is supported by „Trust for Social Achievement“ .